General Discussion for whatever is on your mind.

Moderators: EDGEY, DARKSTEP Records, Fexomat

DARKSTEP Records
Site Admin
Likes Given: 2 times

The Forums Are Back!

Post by DARKSTEP Records »

It's been awhile. Just getting things setup.

Be sure to register, and let us know how things are working.

:m:
Fexomat
Likes Given: 71 times

Re: The Forums Are Back!

Post by Fexomat »

thanks for bringing this back :m:
tonkatim_amenkiller
Likes Given: 58 times

Post by tonkatim_amenkiller »

joyous moments :nilly:
allyour BASS arebelongto ME !!! :devil: :evilslayer:
Sinister_Source
Likes Given: 30 times

Post by Sinister_Source »

Made my day seeing the Forum back Online well done bringing them back! Amazing job :m: :devil:
pharotek

Post by pharotek »

I can't believe ya'll still kickin about, glad to see the forums back!
Sinister_Source

pharotek wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:44 pm I can't believe ya'll still kickin about, glad to see the forums back!
Great to see your back bro!!! We certainly are still doing our thing. I definitely wont be giving up anytime soon. How the heck are you man?
pharotek

Post by pharotek »

Sinister_Source wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:02 pm
pharotek wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:44 pm I can't believe ya'll still kickin about, glad to see the forums back!
Great to see your back bro!!! We certainly are still doing our thing. I definitely wont be giving up anytime soon. How the heck are you man?
I am doing my thing too, stopped producing for a while couple years back but been back at it again, learning production techniques, I've even bought some synths recently!

How bout you?
Sinister_Source

pharotek wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:42 am
Sinister_Source wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:02 pm
I am doing my thing too, stopped producing for a while couple years back but been back at it again, learning production techniques, I've even bought some synths recently!

How bout you?
Ah damn nice!!! Happy to hear your back in the game, and investing your time into new idea's and new hardware man! Really great to see you back buddy, we need a proper catch up 😁🤘

In regards to me, a similar story to your's but I've been full on again since 2018. Unfortunately life got in the way previously. In a nut shell I've been working a collab album with Valvegod, since our first Collab track was featured on DS020. We've got 8 track's in the bag, 2 more to go unfortunately the Release is on hold for a short time. Have been working on that since this Pandemic started. Also worked a on few tracks for SDS 5 had alot of fun with that buddy.

During the time the VGSS Release was on hold, I also worked on a Split Release with Cheomap from MockRadar, a direct tribute to Beau (SNM) sadly he passed away last year 😔😔

Cheo decided to Release it on the day of his passing. We used the Release as a new stepping stone and created a new Net Label we are both in partnership with called "Sleep Paralysis Recordings" the Release is up on Bandcamp known as "Sleep Paralysis - SPR001" it's up for sale, in Digital and Vinyl Format. The plan is to carrying Beau's legacy on as he would have wanted us to. It's definitely been a bit of crazy time man.

We also have few other Releases on the horizon. Also have a few project idea's I'm currently in the process of planning. Decided to go back to my Darkstep root's, but with an open mind. Dabbling into a bit of the industrial/hardcore/gabba/experimental world, just having fun again really. Just like old times, and in the process trying to learn a few new techniques like yourself.

Also have 2 Releases up on MockRadar "FEAR LP and "First Contact EP" as you can tell I've been pretty busy man 🤣🤣

Would be great to catch up and work on something together for old times sake bro!
VALVEGOD

Post by VALVEGOD »

Hey everyone a true og here…I kind of stopped doing electronic music for a while but hey one day I shall return. Just got burnt out and doing different stuff now but just wanted to say hello!
EDGEY
Likes Given: 61 times

Post by EDGEY »

VALVEGOD wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:04 pm Hey everyone a true og here…I kind of stopped doing electronic music for a while but hey one day I shall return. Just got burnt out and doing different stuff now but just wanted to say hello!
Welcome Back! Make more noise!

I was out of it for quite a i too, but I've been going crazy lately having a blast with it. Great to be producing again.

:evilslayer: